A timepiece that is reminiscent of BMWs at the turn of the century. A time when the M cars were naturally aspirated and the gauges were gray with the classic orange glow. With easily exchangeable straps you can transform the look and feel of your watch in seconds. Built to emulate the E46 M3 and E39 M5 tachometers, this watch is read like one too!
Orders will be shipped within 2 full business days (Monday-Saturday) of your order placement. Shipping times will vary based on your selection during the checkout process. Please note due to COVID-19 many couriers are experiencing delaying in shipping times.
- Swiss Ronda 762 Movement
- Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Case Size: 42x10mm
- Crown Size: 5mm
- Corrosion Resistant 304 Stainless-Steel
- 3 ATM Water Resistant
- Dial/Face Color: Cool Gray
- Dial Size: 38mm
- Band Width: 22mm
- Signature one-hand design to most accurately represent the tachometer you know and love
- Tach Time logo engraving on the buckle of all watch bands
- Tach Time logo engraving on the back of the watch case
- Easily exchangeable bands take seconds to replace - see here
- Suede bands - "Tach Time" and "It's Time to Drive" embossings
Reading the one hand design
You read it just like a tachometer. Each tick mark represents 5-minute intervals and the 0 represents 12 o'clock. Near the quintessential hand, the needle contacts the dial numbers at a quarter 'til or past the respective number.
The Motorstripe band is made of durable nylon while our Alcantara-inspired suede bands feature a leather inlay.
Choose your band below. Please note: if you choose the Motorstripe Band, you will receive a suede band as well. Leave your desired suede band color in the order notes, otherwise, we will choose one for you.